Thursday, May 13, 2010

Panasonic Digital Film Fiesta 2010

Before 16th April 2010 I submitted my scripts and proposal to Panasonic Digital Film Fiesta 2010 and yesterday 12th May about 3pm while I was at KLCC for KL Design Week field trip with my students, I received a call from Panasonic Malaysia and they asked me to Present on the 19th May 3pm @ Eastin Hotel Ballroom B to present my proposal and script.

The actual announcement is actually on the 14th May but they already called all the 30 shortlisted entries. Initially on the contest form they only need 10. Maybe this competition they receive alot of good entries.

According to contest structure No.5, "the 10 shortlisted candidates will be loaned a Panasonic AVCCAM camera to produce a HD video based on their shortlisted proposal".

Today 13th May news update from the website

According to the girl over the phone I need to present to the judges and it will takes only 10 mins. Well this is just the first round. From 30 still have to shortlist to 20.

The title of my short-film for this competition is BEAUTIFOOL MALAYSIAN. I got the idea actually for another competition by MAS Airline and that one is only for students. Few weeks later someone passed me a leaflet about this competition and I think my title is suitable for the theme, which is Malaysian Culture. The idea just suddenly came into my mind while tried to tell my idea to my college.

till now... will update from time to time. Back to my script preparation.

Article about the competition here

No comments:

Post a Comment